The Team put in many weeks of hard training going over Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fundamentals, intense fitness and polishing their Wrestling game. All the hard work would definitely pay off.
By the end of the day. The guys brought home 7 medals including 2 Gold, 1 Silver and 4 Bronze.
To add to their credit:
- Hayden and Samuel competed in a belt level higher. Both kids, currently white belts, competed in the Grey Belt division and still earned medals. Hayden-Gold. Samuel-Bronze. The future of the Team. Outstanding!!
- Ziggy earns a Gold medal competing for his first time. He's a freak! Awesome!!
- Larry earns Silver in a 10 man white belt division competing for his first time. Don't give up your back around this guy. Wow!!
- Jordan competed as a lightweight defeating a super-heavyweight in the Blue belt open weight division. Size don't matter in Jitz! He destroyed!!
- Kyle moved up a weight-class. Being the smallest competitor in his division yet still brings home a Bronze. The Little Engine That Could. Nice!!
- Bryce earns himself a Bronze after a controversial decision. Bryce always gets robbed! Its becoming comical.
- Curtis continues to improve his BJJ game immensely. Falling just short to the guy who won the division. That's why Curtis is quitting soccer to train BJJ full time. Right Curt??? Lol
Well done boys! You've made us all proud as usual. Special thanks to Marcus, Jon, Greg, Sean and Oliver for the time you put in to ensure the LEGEND CONTINUES....