BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
BJJ promotes the concept that a smaller, weaker person can successfully defend against a bigger, stronger assailant by using proper technique, leverage, and most notably, taking the fight to the ground, and then applying joint locks and chokeholds to defeat the opponent. Our BJJ program is structured in such a way where everyone can learn and receive the benefits even if it is their first day.
An example of our BJJ class would include:
- Warmup and workout -30 min
- Questions and Answers -15 min
- New Technique or Review -15min
- Drilling Technique -30min
- “Rolling” (sparring) -30min
Duration: 1-2 hours
Required: BJJ Uniform (Gi). Trial members are not required to have a Gi until sign up.